Just as you go mostly anymore, you prepare for the occasion. If you go to the beach, you take the sun screen, sun shades, cool drinks and food, well you get the message. This summer as you go out and enjoy outdoor activities, be sure you go prepared. I enjoy car shows because you get to meet people from all walks of life. Especially, if you get to start talking to them...that's where the fun begins. They well tell you about the history of the car, if they are the original owners well that's always a big thing. This will tell you alot about the person and how much they have treasured their vehicle, and what they have done to keep it in shape.
A few things I have noticed over the years, there are some tips that you might want to remember when you visit a car show.
1. Keep your hands to yourself, remember most of these vehicles are costly and owners would appreciate if you "did not touch".
2. Be friendly and "do not think there is a stupid question", you will be surprised how much you can learn from others. Owners are ready to answer your questions about their masterpiece.
3. Take a friend or family to enjoy your time together, and don't forget your camera. You won't see these cars on the highway while driving to work in the mornings.
4. If you have never been to a car show, this summer go out there and just "do it"! The entrance to most of these are free, or have a low cost so you can take the family. We invite you to come on August 1st, the entrance is FREE!
5. When you plan to go, plan ahead well like going to the beach bring the sun screen and sun shades, don't worry about the food and drinks will have those ready for you!